lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

"NEW YORK"


There I am for the first time in the middle of the Big Apple
where their attics seem to be room for the angels in heaven
in that city where they mix all kinds of races and cultures
city that have dedicated literatures, movies and songs
I am a daring love you to take a few of my poems
but I was so surprised that for a moment you feel muse.

Cradle of innumerable and all kinds of cultural movements
considered a global city as a center of trade
and global influence of the entertainment, fashion and politics
example of welcome in your womb immigrants from different places
where everyone wants to wake up in the city that never sleeps
in the place where freedom looks like too many decisions

I want to know more about you, meet you, mingling among your people
I left my shoes and slowly adentrando in your heart
Reward is my day because I will not feel bored
walking your streets keep enormous buildings seem mountains
and soil vapor leaving the craters of various volcanoes
but I keep dreaming me trapped in your asphalt jungle.

The Statue of Liberty symbol of freedom and emancipation
emblem of a country and illuminating the world that wants to be free
says who I am looking for no matter where it comes from
where you can hear the noise of the riveting
where you can find the destination magicians and diviners
not where I want to live but I loved New York.

Fer Ferrer


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario